I didn’t realize people would actually like hearing me list off weird, random facts about myself.
Are there psych students sitting behind their monitors analyzing me for a project or something Uh, let’s see…
- I have the video games on my rack organized by console, and then by games I like most to games I like least, from top to bottom.
- My first video game was Tekken 3. I first played it when I was four years old, I think. I didn’t really play any of the later Tekkens, but I’ve got a soft spot for that one.
- I prefer silver to gold, and sapphires to diamonds. Any blue stone over diamonds, really.
- dollyrose09 likes this
- dollyrose09 said: “Prefer silver and sapphire.” ME TOO. Which makes me feel lucky that sapphire is my birthstone. It’s such a pretty gem. That and amethyst. Diamonds seem so cliche…something everyone has even if they are pretty.
- landofwhiteflowersandthunder said: ((Finally, someone who prefers silver over gold. Finally.))
- celticmagician likes this
- askabunchofoutcasts likes this
- triforce-kun posted this